Welcome to Kinderworld Day Nursery
Kinderworld is located in Knyveton Road, Bournemouth and is a privately owned, family run nursery.
Ofsted say's "Overall the quality of the provision is OUTSTANDING"at Kinderworld Day Nursery.
At Kinderworld the children are offered exceptionally high standard of care and fun educational learning experiences. Nursery Practitioners aim to provide a happy, loving atmosphere with praise, comfort and reassurance, enabling children to learn about themselves, others and their surroundings.
- Open Monday to Friday all year
- Babies & children up to school age
- OFSTED registered
- Large safe play areas & gardens
- Caring qualified & experienced staff
- Full day care available
- Nursery education sessions
- Spacious and secure environments
- Happy educational atmosphere
- Outings arranged
- Accredited for Bournemouth Quality Standards for Early Education and Care
We have ‘Bournemouth Quality Standards’ accreditation!
The key purpose of Bournemouth Quality Standards is to:
- Encourage a culture of continuous improvement
- Ensure high quality provision for all pre-statutory school age and foundation stage children in whatever setting.
The Quality Standards complement and support existing inspection processes and self assessment and target setting are a central part of the process.
Over several years all the staff at Kinderworld Bournemouth Day Nursery, have been working towards the Bournemouth Quality Standards, and over the past 3 years we have re-visited the 5 modules we initially gained accreditation in, and completed the additional 3 modules.
After completing the final module we were visited for assessment before our evidence was put before the monitoring panel and were then informed by the monitoring panel that we have been approved for accreditation of the Bournemouth Quality Mark!
This is a fantastic achievement and the staffing team have all worked very hard to complete the 8 following modules:
- Visions, Values and Policies
- Belonging and Connecting
- Being and Becoming
- Contributing and Participating
- Being Active and Expressing
- Thinking, Imagining and Understanding
- The Practitioners Role in Early Learning
- Leadership, Management and Staff Development
We now hold the Bournemouth Quality Mark - a multi coloured jigsaw style plaque which is displayed in our entrance hall.
Quality Standards in an ongoing process and we will be required to demonstrate our commitment to Quality and Continuous Improvement by being assessed annually, and will be required every third year to submit updated portfolios for reassessment and retention of the Quality Mark.
Healthy Early Years (HEY) Accredited
Kinderworld Bournemouth Day Nursery joined the Bournemouth Healthy Early Years (HEY) Project, and we are very proud that we have earned both the Bronze and Silver HEY status following HEY validation visits. You are able to see the HEY plaque displayed in our entrance hall.